Garmin Edge 510 Cycling Computer Worldwide
Garmin Edge 510 is a new touchscreen GPS-enabled bike computer with connected features. The Edge 510 is tracks the riders distance, speed,
elevation, personal records all while offering a connected features through your smartphone. The 510 will track distance and speed with wireless blue
tooth connections through your smart phone. It is compatible with power, speed and cadence sensors as well as heart rate monitors. This devise allows
riders to connect with the social world and share/receive data from the road! The connection features allow for real time uploads and downloads to
Gamin Connect, live tracking, social network connection and weather updates.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix
- GLONASS compatible, for improved performance in challenging conditions
- Touchscreen and simple user interface: a 2.2" rugged and customizable color touchscreen, quickly find and view the most important data
- Connected features: live-tracking, instant upload and ride sharing capabilities, social network sharing, plus weather updates
- Garmin Connect: instantly upload ride data via the Garmin Connect Mobile app on your phone
- Activity Profiles allow you to configure data
fields and device settings based on the types of riding that you do, and lets you switch between them with a simple swipe of the touchscreen.
- Comprehensive performance monitoring: displays market leading, comprehensive ride data (incl. speed, distance, time, heart rate, cadence,
elevation, power, location and personal records)
- Advanced heart rate-based calorie computation
- Sleek lightweight design
- Easy-to-read display
- Training and motivational features: Virtual Partner, interval training, courses, alerts, workouts
- Auto time zone
- Barometric altimeter: for precise elevation, gradient, climb and descent data
- Zone training: heart rate zone training, supports five heart rate zones, seven power zones
- ANT+ wireless technology – wirelessly connect to heart rate monitor, GSC 10 speed/cadence bike sensor or ANT+ enabled power meter
- Available with out-front mount for heads up display of your ride data
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion, battery life: up to 20 hours
- Water resistant to IPX7 (one meter of water for 30 minutes)
- Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g)
What's in the Box:
- Edge 510
- USB cable
Still unsure which cycling computer is right for you? Use the comparison chart below to evaluate
the many Garmin options.
*Chart credit to DCRainmaker www.DCRainmaker.com.