The ContourROAM is the ideal camera for a fun and easy experience capturing your adventures anywhere life takes you. Just slide the record switch and you're instantly filming beautiful HD video. The award-winning design is tough, compact, waterproof to one meter, and versatile which means you can use your ContourROAM anywhere, anytime and capture all the action you want.
EASY TO USE
Shooting video should be simple and fun. With the ContourROAM, we've introduced one-step recording. Just slide the record switch, and you're instantly filming. Easy as that. It's the ideal camera for a fun, stress-free experience capturing your adventures anywhere life takes you. The ContourROAM is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, with a sleek, award-winning design and a laser that helps you level the camera and get the right shot every time.
- Simple sliding switch powers the camera on and immediately starts recording so you won't miss the shot you want
- Capture all the background scenery and action that happens off to the side with the 170° super wide-angle lens
- Camera technology automatically adjusts the exposure and white balance to give you crisp, beautiful video
- Choose between shooting high-definition video at 1080p, 960p or 720p at 30 frames per second; you can also use the camera to take 5-megapixel still photos at set intervals
- Low-profile camera weighs only 5.1 oz.; mounts easily to a helmet or other surface with the included profile mount and rotating flat surface mount
- ROAM provides IPX7? waterproof protection so there's no need to worry about the camera if you're caught in the rain; waterproof down to 1m
- For full-submersion sports, such as surfing or scuba diving, you'll want to pick up a waterproof case (not included) for protection down to 60m
- Lens ring rotates 270° to so you can mount the camera on its side or upside down and still get the shot you want
- Use the laser line beam to make sure the rotating lens ring is aligned with the horizon so your footage comes out looking great
- Accepts microSD cards up to 32GB (sold separately); record up to 8 hrs. of footage when shooting in full 1080p mode
- Built-in, multidirectional microphone captures the audio that accompanies your adventures
- Integrated rechargeable lithium battery allows up to 3.5 hrs. of recording time at 720p
- Connect the camera to a computer via a USB port to recharge the battery; battery will reach 80% charge in about 1 hr. and a full charge in 3 - 4 hrs.
- Press the status button to check remaining battery power and available memory
- Includes a built-in tripod screw mount; tripod thread mount is a 1/4-20 thread, the standard on most consumer cameras
- Download free StoryTeller software that helps you import and assemble footage with a PC or Mac computer; once you're done, upload your adventure to contour.com and other sites
- Contour ROAM wearable camcorder is compatible with PC and Mac computers
- Contour ROAM comes with a profile mount and a rotating flat surface mount; also includes a USB cable for charging the battery and transferring files to your computer
If you require Saturday delivery, please call us at (800) 577-8538 and we can amend your order to accommodate.
We ship via the US Postal Service and UPS. International shipments are sent either via US Postal Priority or Express. Most shipments leave our facility within 24 hours of order placement (of these, most leave the same day). Orders placed after business hours will be processed first thing the following business day. We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time for any reason as well as change carriers based on product availability or customer location.
Domestic Shipping Cost:
Domestic standard shipping (3-5 days) on orders over $75 ship Free!
Domestic standard shipping (3-5 days) on orders under $75 ship for $5.99Expedited domestic (1 day) shipping on all items is $29.99
International Shipping Cost:
Shipping to Canada is $19.99 for standard Priority and $39.99 for ExpressItems ship worldwide for $29.99 for standard Priority and $39.99 for Express
Duties and Customs Charges:
Some countries charge high duties or other fees on merchandise arriving from the United States. You are responsible for paying your country's imposed charges when your package arrives as each nation has different rules and rates that apply. These fees are not included in your order total.
Please double-check your shipping address on the order form before submitting your order. If shipping to a business, please make sure to specify the company name as part of the address. A forwarding fee is issued for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customer error. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you have entered into our order form. We do not re-enter or type this information again. Please note if a forwarding fee does occur, we will email you notification of the fee, reason for the charge, and the date of the charge. Likewise, if your address is incorrect and we ship your package via USPS, it may simply be returned to us.
Have any comments or questions regarding our shipping policy? Contact us:
Phone: (800) 577-8538
1519 Gulf Blvd. Suite 1
Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785