Tacx Satori Smart
User-friendly and interactive, the Satori Smart Trainer from Tacx presents complex technology in a very simple format. Its resistance unit gives accurate measurements of your riding data such as speed, cadence and power. The Satori is ideal for simple training sessions such as a cooling down and endurance training. Its magnetic brake allows for maximum adjustability in 10 different positions for a more fluid resistance training. With these different positions, you’ll be able to simulate and tackle a difficult climb or headwind. Understand your cycling data and your personal time trend. Whether it’s on a tablet, smartphone or sport watch, you can break down the data in real time via its ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity. Connect to the Tacx Cycling App for additional coaching.
- Software PC/laptop Tacx Cycling app
- Operation Handlebar resistance lever
- Resistance unit Magnetic
- Realistic slope 10 positions
- Descent simulation
- Magnetic brakes - max brake power (10 sec.) 950 Watt
- Sprint power (1 min.) 800 Watt
- Mass inertia 16.93 kg
- Compatibility Tacx Cycling app
- Apple iPad 3 and higher; iPhone 4s and higher; iPod touch 5; Android version 4.3 and higher
*Please note this product cannot be shipped overnight or internationally.