Garmin Bike Speed & Cadence Sensor
Cadence count is a key metric in improving your cycling performance; find out and monitor your pedaling with the Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor.
Easy to install with no magnets or exposed parts, this device tracks your strokes per minute to help you reach your optimal performance. The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size to track pedal strokes per minute.
The speed sensor attaches to your wheel hub and self-calibrates to provide you with accurate speed and distance no matter where your ride takes you. With the Garmin Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor you'll be ready to ride off into the sunset while still being in the know.
What's in the Box:
Cadence Sensor Only
Speed Sensor Only
- Cadence sensor, Cadence sensor straps (3), Manual
Speed & Cadence Sensor
- Speed sensor, Speed sensor sleeve, Manual
- Speed sensor, Speed sensor sleeve, Cadence sensor, Cadence sensor straps (3), Manual
Frequently Asked Questions:
My Garmin GPS already gives speed, why would I need a separate speed sensor?
Will this device work in the rain?
- The speed sensor is a bit more accurate than GPS, especially in places where you may lose signal. Also, the sensor allows you to gather speed and distance data while on your indoor trainer, whereas your GPS device does not.
Does the sensor connect to my iPhone to be used with Strava or other fitness apps?
- Both speed and cadence sensors are water resistant up to 10m, meaning they will still work in the rain.
- No, this product is ANT+ compatible, not a Bluetooth Smart device. You will need to pair it with an ANT+ compatible computer.